Welcome To Revolution Martial Arts
“Champions know that success is inevitable; that there is no such thing as failure, only feedback. They know that the best way to forecast the future is to create it!”
-Michael J. Gelb
At Revolution, we’re dedicated to the champion’s spirit in people of all ages and fitness levels. Whether you’re someone achieving a specific fitness or martial arts goal; embracing a healthier lifestyle; or interested in a future as a professional competitive martial artist or athlete, our renowned instructors and coaches will help you reach your goals with enthusiasm, fun, and efficiency in our spacious and clean facility.
Our Revolutionary instruction has something for everyone. Beginners excel while learning the fundamentals from world-renowned instructors; advanced practitioners are challenged by world-class skill; and for those interested in professional or amateur competition, we offer a world-class training facility with accomplished and supportive coaches.
Interested in just our facility? No problem! We have many different memberships that will accommodate your interests! Our state of the art fitness facility offers all the equipment that you will need to achieve your personal goals with knowledgeable fitness experts ready to help.
Revolutionize your life now, with our world-class Kickboxing, Gracie Barra Jiu-Jitsu, Wrestling, Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and fitness programs. No matter what your fitness or skill level, we have the classes and facility to accommodate you!
The Champion’s Attitude:
- Be Optimistic
- Be Accountable
- Be Honest and Reliable
- Be Centered
- Be Focused and Motivated
- Be Kind
- Be Grateful
- Be Flexible
- Be 100% Dedicated
- Bow to Carlos Gracie Sr. when you enter the training area.
- Bow to Carlos Gracie Sr. when you exit the training area.
- Keep a respectful posture in the training area.
- Classes begin with a formal bow to the instructor, with students lining up in descending grade order.
- Classes end with a formal bow to the picture of Grand Master Carlos Gracie Senior, and then to the instructor.
- All students must line up with the attendance card in hand at the begining of the class.
- During class, when the instructor is demonstrating the techniques, every student must sit or stand in good posture.
- If you are late for class sit by the side of the training area and wait for the permission from the Professor.
- If you need to leave the mat or leave earlier you must ask permission from the Professor.
- Bow to your partner before and after practice.
- Talking should be kept to a minimum level and should relate to the class subject.
- Absolutely no foul language inside the school.
- Keep fingernails and toenails short for everyone’s safety.
- All students, Instructors, Professors, and visitors must wear the official Gracie Barra uniform. The uniform pants and top must be the same color.
- It is mandatory to wear the official Gracie Barra black rash guard or Gracie Barra training shirt underneath the kimono.
- It is mandatory to have underwear underneath the gi pants.
- For No Gi Classes, students must wear a Gracie Barra black boardshort (or black short) as well as Gracie Barra Black Rash Guard or Gracie Barra training shirt.
- The uniform must be clean at all times. A dirty uniform is a sign of disrespect.
- The uniform must be worn at all times.
- When tying the uniform, students must face the edge of the mats.
- The belt represents your progress. Keep it on.
- Refer to non black-belt instructors as “Coaches”.
- Refer to black-belt instructors as “Professors” and to Carlos Gracie Jr. as “Master”.
- All metal objects, jewelry, piercing, necklaces and other items should be removed.
- No shoes, food or drink on the mat.
- No cell phones in the training area.
- All students and Instructors must wear shoes when walking outside of the training area.